Zen Grids 2.0
This documentation is for the new 2.0 version of Zen Grids. Pardon our dust while we get the design up-to-date. Rest asured, the docs are up-to-date.
For the previous Zen Grids 1.x documentation, see v1.zengrids.com.
Zen Grids 2.0 is divided into small modules that small and logical, making it easy to load and easier to understand.
- The “grids” module contains most of the configurable variables and mixins you’ll need to create a layout.
- The “flow” module helps align normal flow items within a grid.
- The “layout” module helps to create a set of grids for responsive designs.
- The “undo” module helps undo CSS applied in different media queries.
- The “helper functions” module contains functions you may need to create a layout.
- The “background” module is used during development to help see the grid columns